Tuesday, May 03, 2011


Thrift Steampunk-y Test Shots



steam1
steam2


I now have a few different Steampunk-ish outfits (including one I'm working on sewing from a really great pattern found on Ebay) but the easiest and fastest way is to find clothing at thrift stores. I actually have an entire ensemble that includes - big black boots with straps, futuristic gun and sweet goggles (as seen in the photo). with horrible weather recently I haven't been able to do any outdoor photographs but hopefully that will change and I will have Steampunk goodness to share.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those goggles are probably the most awesome thing I'll see all month. Great job! I'd be interested in seeing the whole outfit when it's done. ^_^

Michelle said...

Ditto. Love the goggles!

M. Jewett said...

yay, thank you! I bought those on Ebay last year (fantastic place for costume-type things)

Mister D said...

Looks so good - scary mad doctor

M. Jewett said...

Mwahahaha!