Friday, August 13, 2010


Inspiration




Over the years I have been fortunate enough to discover for myself some fantastic artists who inspire me and make me wish I was rich so I could buy tons of their things. 64 Colors is one of those artists (group artists? Illustrators?) that is just fantastic beyond words. They incorporate all of my favorite things; cute and strange things, bright colors and Japanese culture. So I hope they won't be too mad that I was so inspired by their wonderful illustrations that I made some felties based on some of those illustrations.




I remember a couple of years ago when they launched their Marshall vinyl toy by the time I had money to buy it, it was already sold out. I had to settle for buying one awesome tote bag instead. I'm looking forward to seeing their completed website and many more years of wonderful ideas, art and products.

No comments: