Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Attack of the Plushies!



I've decided that after almost three years of sewing plushies that I should start catologing them. This is my very first plushie; not my design though. It was from one of the many books out there on sewing plushies.



He sits on my art desk. Next!



The second plushie I ever made! Bat Cat! This one is made from recycled materials I bought from second-hand stores. Old suits made fantastic fabrics for plushies.



I'm afraid to say that for a while I'll be posting only pictures of plushies as I've got about three (wait, no, FOUR!) drawing projects going on that's taking up all my time along with volunteering ect. ect. Don't worry I haven't stopped drawing.

1 comment:

Fourteen Candles said...

These are so cute! What a good idea, think they look fab.