Friday, June 04, 2010


My Sweet Retro Bathroom



If anyone is curious to the lack of posting over the week this is the reason why: I have been putting in a lot of effort in remodeling the bathroom.



Remodeling in this sense meaning scrubbing my tiny (the size of a closet!) bathroom top to bottom then painting it the color it was originally in 1934 when the house was built.



As you can see it isn't quite done but I am happy with the sweet retro-ness of it. The mermaids actually belonged to my grandparents and now have a happy new home with me. The flamingo came from a junk shop and I just bought this freaking awesome metal pool chair (sayz its waterproof on the bottom) two days ago. Now I need to install the new floor (you can see the black and white tiles I have chosen) and I will have myself one awesome bathroom!

No comments: