Thursday, May 20, 2010


And Now - something near and dear to my geeky little heart: Let's Play! I know typically I'm behind on the times so I just came across this wonderous thing. Go to Youtube and type in Let's Play then any of your favorite childhood computer games and you'll get any number of wonderful geeks giving you a full runthrough of that game. Such as (one of my favorites)



Let's Play Kings Quest 6


many was the hour that I spent pouring over this game (actually it would be more accurate to say watching my older brother pour over this game because mostly I watched, he played and rarely let me touch the controls. but still) I can totally admit it was freaking awesome to be a kid in the 80's/90's. Here's another one:



Let's Play Quest for Glory 1


In which we seriously need to thank LateBlt for putting these up and for being so darned amusing (and talented with voices).

No comments: