Tuesday, March 02, 2010



Had a bit of a fieldtrip yesterday - after visiting my grandfather with my mom we stopped by Carson City at a favorite hole-in-the-wall used bookstore and had the following adventure.



Books! Books as far as the eye could see! Or rather about ten shelves crammed full of everything you can imagine. This was the Sci-fi shelf.



I came home with an impressive amount; seeing how they were selling twenty paperbacks for five bucks. In the world of vintage and antiques pulp fiction is getting scarce, so I grabbed everything I could find. My favorite are the Sci-fi pulp fiction books from the 60's.



I didn't know C.S. Lewis also wrote Sci-fi but there you have it. LOVE the covers.



And finally some of my favorites; Alfred Hitchcock in paperback. I have a handful of these and the covers absolutely crack me up.

No comments: