Sunday, February 28, 2010



As someone who has become increasingly more interested in computer games (and to some extent, X-Box) I have to share with the world my love interest that is Return to Ravenhearst (not to be confused with the original Ravenhearst which is excellent but not quite as fun as the second game).



Take those fanastic children's books Eye Spy, mix it up with Where in the World in Carmen SanDiego, throw in some Victorian Goth gloom and doom and you have Ravenhearst - where getting to the front door is a challenge and only the beginning!



The graphics are drool worthy - absolutely beautiful. I want to LIVE in this house, ghosts and all.



I will leave you with one of my favorite scenes in the whole game - the garden outside the house. Not only are the graphics superb the music and sound effects are so sweepingly beautiful and real it's like you are actually in a gothic novel. You can hear the rain patter and the frogs sing and owls hoot while gloomy and sweetly sad violins and piano plays in the background. I found my version at the local Wal-Mart for ten dollars if anyone is interested. You can also go to BigFish games online and download the game. I would really recommend it! This has been a hocking my computer game addiction message - we will now return to our regular art blog site.

No comments: