Friday, November 20, 2009



Pictures with bad lighting, sorry bout' that. I have no idea why but felt food is SO MUCH FUN to make even though it doesn't really serve a purpose. I mean, you can't eat it... even if it looks really good. I am becoming the MASTER of the blanket stitch. I also come bearing gifts: if you like the strawberries on that chocolate cake you can download for free the template from this site
i really hope that link works. I am having so much fun making felt things that I'm guilty in saying that I haven't been drawing recently. i guess i'm on kind of a break while i get the felt craze out of my system. I have TONS more creatures to show but i want to wait until i have better lighting today being it snowed/rained and i wanted outdoor pictures. I also have a few free plushie templates i found on different blogs to share so i will be back with more later.

No comments: