Friday, December 12, 2008


Bonus! What do I do when the stress becomes too much? Make strange critters to keep me company. I don't know how many I will make of Mr. Hooters (ohh, what a wrong sounding name) because you see the awesome flower shaped eyes? HUGE pain in the ass: the material was like polyester or something so it was slippery and difficult to cut and was hand-sewn on, so it was very time consuming. But if people were interested in buying him I would probably make more. Hum, I'll probably do one more update today to show off the final projects for Book Arts class which I think people will be very interested in. My class is one talented bunch- just wait till I show you! But first, I have a Medieval Gothic architecture/sculpture exam to study for.

2 comments:

shewalkssoftly.com said...

I'm am LOVING December on your blog. I look forward to checking it every day! You and I definitely seem to be cut from the same (strange) cloth...I shouldn't be surprised that you make critters too.

Devicat said...

^^ you're my new bestest friend