Monday, November 17, 2008





Just because it's happy. things i haved picked up from thrift stores/book sales/flea markets over the past three weeks. i love all the weird cute things that came from the fifties (sadly, my house is filled with things like these.)
the bookcase is in this weird, awkward little corner that the extra bedroom, kitchen and door that leads to the back all meet and i decided to make it my super cool corner of natural history/occult/asian stuff. the glass owl is actually a bank and then you have my massive collection of Agatha Christie (which my grandpa gave to me - i think i have nearly every book she wrote, what you see there is only a part of the collection) THEN you have alfred hitchcock books which i didn't even know were around but have enjoyed a lot.

1 comment:

shewalkssoftly.com said...

Thank you for finding my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I appreciate anyone who reads/shares it. I love YOUR blog as well! I'm bookmarking it right now.

I'm a huge fan of thrift stores. This post reminds me of my recent THRIFT HORROR week feature. If you didn't catch it, I think you'd be really entertained. Just click on my "thrift horror" tag to begin the madness!

Please feel free to share any of your finds. :-)