Wednesday, September 19, 2007


I think i'm the only person on this entire blog who knows who Elizabeth Peters is. She writes wonderful mysteries but my favorite is the Amelia Peabody mysteries which have to do with Victorian times and Egyptology. She's kinda like Indiana Jones but cooler. So i thought as an excellent practice for comics (because i suck at them) it would be fun to illustrate a part from her first book. So! This is Amelia along with the head sketches from the last post. Next is Emerson which should be interesting because i have even less experience drawing men.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I know who she is!!! But...I admit...I haven't read any of the books yet. :p Would I like them? I need something new to read!!

I like the expressions you drew! Drawing faces is fun!

Oh yeah, go check your hotmail! :D

Devicat said...

i think you would like them Go read 'Crocodile on the Sandbank' first. bah, the expressions aren't that good BUT i will get better. checking email now^^

Black Wolf said...

Hey...great pencil works you got here buddy.

Devicat said...

thank you. except its pen and marker^_^